Yesterday I went to the post office to pick up a few packages and while waiting for my turn I popped in to my local H&M store. As soon as I saw this top I fell in love with it. It screams spring to me and reminds me of a rainbow for some reason. I think this will be a staple for me this spring/summer. I see myself wearing it with shorts as well as skirts, pants and jeans.
With it I see myself wearing my new shoes! I picked these up this weekend! I love a casual look and these will go great with my style. My favorite are the plimsolls.
I love spring!!!
In the summer I wear sandals, flip-flops and flats but I used to have a hard time finding a good shoe for spring. It’s too cold for the previously mentioned styles and to hot for boots. A few years ago I got a checkered red and black pair of Vans and I love them. I still have them and since then it’s pretty much all I’ve been wearing in the spring. I also like my Converse!
I’m looking for a new pair of espadrilles/vans for this spring and these are some of the styles and colors I like.
1. Pink Quilted Slip On Plimsolls
2. Vans Classic Pebble Snake Glacier Slip On Trainers
3. Vans Authentic Slim Geometric Trainers
4. Yes Coconut Stripe Espadrilles
5. Vans Authentic Slim Deep Lake Trainers
6. Vans California Era Nature Camo Plimsolls
7. Vans California Classic Slip-On Leather Plimsolls
What are your favorite shoes for spring?